Our statement of faith is indeed the foundational biblical truths which bible believing Christians who believe in the whole counsel of God’s Word (from Genesis to Revelation), preach, teach and practice.
These foundational biblical truths which we stand for are stated below:
1. The Holy Bible is the Inspired Word of God containing The Old Testament (39 books) and the New Testament (27 books) and the Holy Bible is infallible and is the final authority in all matters (Proverbs 30:5, 6; 2 Timothy 3:16, 17; Revelation 22:18, 19 ;)
2. The Triune Godhead in the persons of God the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit- three persons perfectly united in one. (Matthew 28:19, 20; Matthew 3:16, 17; 2 Corinthians 13:14 ;)
3. The Deity of Jesus Christ (Isaiah 7: 14; Matthew 1:23 ; Isaiah 9:6, 7; John 10: 30); His Virgin Birth (Isaiah 7: 14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1: 30-35); His Sinlessness (1 Peter 2:22; 1 John 3:5; Luke 1:30-35); His Death on the Cross at Calvary (Golgotha) (Matthew 27:32-35; Luke 23:33; John 19:17, 18); His Bodily Resurrection on the third day (Matthew28: 1-7; John 20:11-20, Luke 24:13-31); His Ascension into Heaven and Exaltation on the Right Hand of God (Mark 16:19; Luke 24:51; Acts 1:9-11; Acts 7:55-56);
4. The DEPRAVITY and SINFULNESS of mankind (Psalm 51:5; Jeremiah 17:9; Mark 7:21-23; Romans 3:23); the urgent necessity of FAITH in Christ’s atonement for our sins (Isaiah 53:5; Romans 5:6,8); REPENTANCE (Mark 1:15; Luke 13:3-5; Acts 3:19); AND SALVATION (John 3:3-7,16; Acts 4:12; John 14:6; Romans 10: 8,9,10);
5. Satan the Devil and his fallen angels (demons, evil spirits) are real (Matthew 4:1-11; Luke 10:18,19; Revelation 12:9); and the unsaved are under their control and dominion (2 Timothy 2:26);
6. The Double Cure for the Double Curse - The Lord Jesus Christ’s atoning, sacrificial, vicarious and substitutionary death on the Cross at Calvary is for our Salvation, Redemption, Healing and Deliverance from Sin, Satan and all the Powers of Darkness. (Isaiah 53:5; acts 10:38; Galatians 1: 4; Matthew 8:17);
7. Salvation is by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:8,9);
8. Heaven is real, (John 14:1-3; Revelation 7:9-17); Hell and the Lake of Fire are real (Psalm 9:17; Matthew 25:41, 46; Revelation 20:15; 21:8); Heaven is for the righteous in Christ and Hell and the Lake of Fire are for the unrighteous who live and die in their sins.
9. The resurrection of the righteous in Christ (the saved) is into eternal life in Heaven. (1 Thessalonians 4:16; 1 Corinthians 15:52); and the unrighteous (the unsaved) into everlasting punishment, doom and damnation (Daniel 12:2; John 5:29);
10. The Great Commission as ordained and commanded by the Lord Jesus Christ requiring every believer in Christ to be a compassionate and fruitful soul winner (Matthew 28:18, 19, 20; Mark 16:15; Luke 24:47; John 17:18; Acts 1:8);
11. Holiness within and without (entire Sanctification). (Hebrews 12:14; 1 Peter 1:14-16);
12. Water Baptism by Immersion (after the experience of Salvation) as an act of obedience to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:19, Mark 16:15; Acts 2:38);
13. Baptism of the Holy Spirit- the enduement of power from on High as it occurred in Acts 2:1-18; Acts 10: 44-46; Acts 19:1-6; and the gifts of the Holy Spirit are for the Believers in Christ (1 Corinthians 12:1-31; 14:1-40;)
14. The Rapture is the first phase of the Second Coming of Christ and it is the sudden catching away of the righteous in Christ (the saved) within the twinkling of an eye to Heaven. (1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18; 1 Corinthians 15: 51-52);
15. The Great Tribulation will occur after the Rapture and it is a time when the reign of terror of the Antichrist will take place (Matthew 24:21, 22, 29; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12; Revelation 13:1-10);
16. The Second Phase of the Second Coming of Christ is the literal and visible appearance of Christ to set up his kingdom on earth and reign for one thousand years (Zechariah 14:1-4, 9; Matthew 25:31,32; 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10; Mark 13:24-26; Jude 14:15,16);
17. The Millennial Reign of Christ- Christ will reign literally on earth for 1000 years with his saints and He will judge the nations of the world; Satan the Devil will be bound during that period (Revelation 20:1-3; Jude: 14,15; Isaiah 11:6-9; Isaiah 2:1-4;)
18. Every believer in Christ (born again by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ) is a member of the body of Christ; He or she should be an active member of a Bible Believing Church, a living church where the whole counsel of God’s word is believed, preached, taught and practiced. (Hebrews 10:25; Hebrews 27:17; Acts 2: 42, 43);
All Scripture quotations and references are from the KING JAMES VERSION (KJV) and THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION (NKJV) of the BIBLE.